Author Topic: Clan Council Elections  (Read 564 times)

Offline [WS]Tyrone

• WS Manager
    • ArgonathRPG - [WS]Tyrone
    • Steam - [WS]Tyrone
    • Discord - JamesC#6666
Clan Council Elections
« on: December 28, 2019, 11:23:07 PM »
Clan Council Elections

Dear WS Members!

Please vote in this poll to decide who should become a member of the Clan Council.

All members can vote
You are to vote for two applicants that have applied.
Voting closes on Saturday 11th January 2020; 6 PM forums time, when the topic will be hidden to verify votes
Applicants can vote for themselves

Please read the manifestos (ideas, contributions and statements written by each applicant) below.

In order to vote, send PM to KyleSforza.

Code: [Select]
[b]The applicants you voting for:[/b]

[b]Reason for voting for them:[/b]
1st applicant -

2nd applicant -

* You are to vote with a reason else your vote will be invalid.
*Anyone failing to cast their vote will be deemed as inactive and moved to the inactive roster.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 12:00:24 AM by KyleSforza »

Offline [WS]Tyrone

• WS Manager
    • ArgonathRPG - [WS]Tyrone
    • Steam - [WS]Tyrone
    • Discord - JamesC#6666
Re: Clan Council Elections
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 11:33:26 PM »
Applicants

[WS]Kaiser Casalesi (Bennzy)

In-game Name: [WS]Kaiser Casalesi

When did you join the clan?: About a month ago.

Your Manifesto: I will try to bring back the old name of [WS] back, these days people think It's just nothing more than a TAG, It's reputation has been lowered since past few years due to what ever the reasons were, but I think [WS] must show up and show their legacy back to the people and tell them that WS still worths alot more than what they expect, If we'll not take the actions now, [WS] will have bunch of unacknowledged people in it and will run for a lot but won't have the quality It used to have.
Why should you be chosen as Council? What have you contributed to WS? What will you contribute in the future?
Since I'm an active player of SAMP and i know about most of the current active players who might apply in near future so i think my words for those guys will worth alot.

So far I've tried to show the best of myself inside the server, became a helper, I don't know If it's a big deal or no but It's a rank which shows a guy from [WS] tryna help newbies so they stay in server and enjoy the server, other than that I've roleplayed as i was doing before joining [WS] nothing special.

I'll try to bring back those events which used to be organized by [WS] in rs4 or in start of RS5, which aren't being seen lately, will try to make people have fun inside the group rather than having just the tag "WS" for idiotic praise, will try to bring roleplays in different jobs like fishing, sweeping, farming etcetra.

[WS]LeoSforza

In-game Name:[WS]LeoSforza

When did you join the clan?:Two years ago

Your Manifesto:Lionel
Why should you be chosen as Council? What have you contributed to WS? What will you contribute in the future?I should be chosen as Council becouse i think i have got the right activity to become one also guiding people is one of my passions.I have contributed great example for WS clan such showing great attitude , quality and activity.My future contributes will be adding few more ideas about the clan activity , membership,maybe some activity tasks and some more games which can be switable for us.Also..i can take care of some applicants on WS like having an eye on their attitude activity roleplay skills etc.Also intreacting with them could be even better which one can be possible becouse of my great activity in SAMP and Forum.I can also get in touch with some mobile games like making WS group available on them for example Mobile Legends, COD mobile.

[WS]YairSforza

In-game Name: [WS]YairSforza

When did you join the clan?:February 22, 2017

Your Manifesto:
Why should you be chosen as Council? What have you contributed to WS? What will you contribute in the future? Mostly RP reputation and clan activity.
I will contribute quality and organization in the clan. Guide WS apps and members for long run and make the clan a better place for RP
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 09:24:01 AM by KyleSforza »