Author Topic: [WS] Application - Ben Soprano  (Read 57 times)

Offline Bennzy

• Regular
  • Bennzy"Happy"Trapani
    • ArgonathRPG - BennzyTrapani
[WS] Application - Ben Soprano
« on: April 03, 2019, 04:46:37 PM »

Clan Application - Ben Soprano

A) General information about you:

In-Game nickname: Ben Soprano (In argo)/ Mike Legend (In Mudoo)

Previously used nicknames: To be honest don' remember enough but mainly Ben Alone, Bennzy, Bennzy Trapani, Anton, Roman, ben.

Nationality: Pakistani

Languages you speak: Sindhi, Urdu and English

What platform(s) do you game on? (PC/PlayStation/Xbox/Phone etc.)PC and Phone.

Link to your Steam/Origin/PSN/Xbox Live account(s) N/A

Tell us a little bit about your gaming career. How you started gaming etc. When i was nearly 7 years old, my dad used to get me new new single player games but mainly started playing SAMP when i was 11 years old and in 2015 i started gaming on phone.

Do you have any social media pages where the world can witness your gaming skills? (Twitch/Facebook Page/YouTube), List them down if yes : N/A

Are you a part of any community? List down the communit(y/ies) and game(s) you play on if yes: Yeah, mudoo and argonath.

B) Information regarding you and the SA-MP community (you can ignore this part if not applicable):

Name of the community you MAINLY play on: Argonath.

Link to your forum accounts on the said community(Main forum, PD forum, FBI forum,etc): http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=29958

What divisions on SA-MP do you play on?(RP/TDM) RP

What's your favorite RP role: Roleplaying as a Businessman

Previous clans/groups and reason for leaving them: Alot and mostly i don't even remember anymore.

Have you ever been banned? If yes, link us to your unban requests, tell us how many times you were banned, explain why and tell us how did the bans change you if they ever did: Twice, once for /q abuse, 2nd time for crticizing Marcel on forums, after that i stopped talking more on forums and i don't /q anymore while doing drugs.

Date of registration on the community: 26-12-2016

C) Information regarding you and the White Shadows Clan

How did you know about WS? Knew about it from my friends from argonath community.

Why do you want to join this clan: To get a good platform for gaming and get experience about different games and help others in different types of games and get help from others too.

Will you obey the rules, and accept any punishment that may follow if you should break a rule: Yes, I'll.

What does WS mean to you: Unique type of group which makes friends from different communities and are trying to make their name in different games.

What are your plans as a WS member in the future? I'll try to develop my career as a gamer in White Shadows clan and if needed will help others in understanding different games.

If given the opportunity, which role would you see yourself delving into in the future(Game Streamer/Gameplay Commentator/Social Media Influencer/Suggest your own way in which you can be useful to the clan) :Trying to be a streamer but currently I'm too dumb in it, but if will needed then i'll pick  streamer option.

What will your GamerTag be with the [WS] tag: [WS]Ben Soprano.