Author Topic: [WS] Application - Tom_Anderson / Thomas_Soprano  (Read 53 times)

Offline Sezar

• Visitor
[WS] Application - Tom_Anderson / Thomas_Soprano
« on: March 14, 2019, 06:11:37 AM »

Clan Application - Thomas Soprano/ Tom Anderson

A) General information about you:

In-Game nickname: VCMP :- Thomas Soprano / SAMP :- Tom Anderson

Previously used nicknames: Sezar Adonis ,Tom Caponesi and some random nicks

Nationality: India

Languages you speak: Hindi, Bengali, English, Spanish (a Lil bit)

What platform(s) do you game on? (PC/PlayStation/Xbox/Phone etc.) PC, Phone

Link to your Steam/Origin/PSN/Xbox Live account(s) none.

Tell us a little bit about your gaming career. How you started gaming etc. Well I started gaming from my age of 10. My game was gold mine. At the age of 12 years I started playing IGI, Age of Empires, GTA Vice City. Sooner on 2017 I started Vice City Multi Player and now plays VCMP, SAMP and PUBG. It's still going on...

Do you have any social media pages where the world can witness your gaming skills? (Twitch/Facebook Page/YouTube), List them down if yes : Yes, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA6As6oOtM3gXkMkKCtNTpA

Are you a part of any community? List down the communit(y/ies) and game(s) you play on if yes:Games :- GTA Vice City Multi-player, PUBG, GTA San Andreas MultiPlayer, Rise of Nation.
Communities :- Argonath RPG, Littlewhitey TDM and some small communities in vcmp.

B) Information regarding you and the SA-MP community (you can ignore this part if not applicable):

Name of the community you MAINLY play on: Argonath RPG

Link to your forum accounts on the said community(Main forum, PD forum, FBI forum,etc): http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=32433

What divisions on SA-MP do you play on?(RP/TDM) Both

What's your favorite RP role: Criminal for sure since I am Caporegime in Soprano Vice City division.

Previous clans/groups and reason for leaving them: Vice City :- UF - internal issue Leone - Kicked.
San Andreas :- Capone :- Inactive and later Don applied for SAPD that's why left.

Have you ever been banned? If yes, link us to your unban requests, tell us how many times you were banned, explain why and tell us how did the bans change you if they ever did: Twice in Argonath RPG VCMP division but none for rulebreak.
Tied with blacklisted community :- http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=125409.0
Account got breached that's why for further precautions :- http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=125279.0
Nothing to learn though because none were for a rulebreak.

Date of registration on the community:March 2018

C) Information regarding you and the White Shadows Clan

How did you know about WS? Heard a lot about it in vcmp and saw some members hanging around, representing WS proudly

Why do you want to join this clan: I am willing to extend it to vice city and also I have friends here like Rei, Cyclone, Kenawa. Plus the WS are really friendly, sincere and honest.

Will you obey the rules, and accept any punishment that may follow if you should break a rule: Yes I will.

What does WS mean to you: A energetic clan with a fair management and friendly, interactive clan.

What are your plans as a WS member in the future? Extending it on vice city and staying loyal with WS

If given the opportunity, which role would you see yourself delving into in the future(Game Streamer/Gameplay Commentator/Social Media Influencer/Suggest your own way in which you can be useful to the clan) : can't say but Social media influencer probly.

What will your GamerTag be with the [WS] tag: [WS]Tomasiro_Soprano in vice city and [WS]Tom_Anderson in San Andreas and [WS]SezaR. in TDM of both division

Offline Sezar

• Visitor
Re: [WS] Application - Tom_Anderson / Thomas_Soprano
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 12:42:23 PM »
Still interested
Inactive for some days, will be back sooner ig

Offline Sezar

• Visitor
Re: [WS] Application - Tom_Anderson / Thomas_Soprano
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 02:15:39 PM »
Still Interested.