Author Topic: [WS] Application - Cyclone  (Read 213 times)

Offline Cyclone

• Reader
[WS] Application - Cyclone
« on: November 16, 2018, 03:46:11 PM »

Clan Application - Cyclone

A) General information about you:

In-Game nickname: Argonath: Ben_Cyclone, Mudoo: Chris_Cyclone

Previously used nicknames: Argonath: Paul_Smith, Logan_Smith, Natalie_Ashwood, Mudoo: Ben_Cyclone, Chris_Cyclone, Chris_Gambino

Nationality: Turkish

Languages you speak: Turkish, English

What platform(s) do you game on? (PC/PlayStation/Xbox/Phone etc.) PC only.

Link to your Steam/Origin/PSN/Xbox Live account(s) Steam

Tell us a little bit about your gaming career. How you started gaming etc. I don't really remember, I think it started with my friends pushing me to play Minecraft, then I moved onto Gta San Andreas etc.

Do you have any social media pages where the world can witness your gaming skills? (Twitch/Facebook Page/YouTube), List them down if yes : Nope.

Are you a part of any community? List down the communit(y/ies) and game(s) you play on if yes: I am not a part of any community, I sometimes play Payday 2, I started to focus on Stick Fight: The Game and other games such as Arma III.

B) Information regarding you and the SA-MP community (you can ignore this part if not applicable):

Name of the community you MAINLY play on: For right now Mudoo, but I check it out again if Argonath gets active.

Link to your forum accounts on the said community(Main forum, PD forum, FBI forum,etc): Argonath Main

Argonath SAPD

Mudoo Main

Mudoo PD

What divisions on SA-MP do you play on?(RP/TDM) I play in roleplay servers a lot, I don't like TDMs, but I play in TDMs too.

What's your favorite RP role: Sheriff.

Previous clans/groups and reason for leaving them: Argonath: Gvardia, AoD and Ancelotti, left after deciding to become an officer

Mudoo: Rstar after realizing Ned tricked me to join Rstar so I get kicked from Gambino, left Gambino to become an officer.

Have you ever been banned? If yes, link us to your unban requests, tell us how many times you were banned, explain why and tell us how did the bans change you if they ever did: No.

Date of registration on the community: Argonath: 29/08/2016

Mudoo: 08/11/2018

C) Information regarding you and the White Shadows Clan

How did you know about WS? I knew about it back in Argonath when Khm was active and Jared was Kenawa.

Why do you want to join this clan: I want to be a part of a gaming clan that plays on every game, I also want to join this clan because I like long chats and activities. I am a friendly person, and I also am talkative. So I think I can get along pretty much with the members of the clan.

Will you obey the rules, and accept any punishment that may follow if you should break a rule: Yes, I will.

What does WS mean to you: A gaming clan with pretty nice members, also I would like some friendship. I have known some of the members for 2-3 years, and they are the coolest people Ive ever met.

What are your plans as a WS member in the future? Trying to get the games WS members have, making more friends, getting along with people etc.

If given the opportunity, which role would you see yourself delving into in the future(Game Streamer/Gameplay Commentator/Social Media Influencer/Suggest your own way in which you can be useful to the clan) : Game streamer.

What will your GamerTag be with the [WS] tag: Argonath: [WS]Ben_Cyclone, [WS]Cyclone or [WS]Ben_Cyclone, Mudoo: [WS]Chris, [WS]Chris_Cyclone or [WS]Cyclone
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 09:19:28 AM by Cyclone »

Offline Cyclone

• Reader
Re: [WS] Application - Cyclone
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 10:52:05 PM »
Still interested, is there a way that I can hang out with you guys ig? As in job offers etc.
I wanna increase my chance of joining by getting along with you. I already know Khm, Kenawa, Rei and Darxez well, but still, I wanna get along and increase my chance.

Offline Khm

• ArgonathRPG - Khm
    • Skype - khm.01
    • Steam - ikhm1
    • Discord - Khm #3624
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 11:34:08 PM »
Well I don't play SA:MP anymore, if you have fortnite you can find me there from time to time throughout the day.

Offline Tyrone

• Official Member
    • Discord - JamesC#5276
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 08:16:57 AM »
Good luck. You can find me in Mudoo RPG.

Offline Deka

• Official Member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 02:16:05 PM »
Good luck

Offline Cyclone

• Reader
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2018, 02:45:13 PM »
Thanks

Offline Cyclone

• Reader
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2018, 10:02:53 PM »
Edited IG name and [WS] tag name.

Offline Deka

• Official Member
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2018, 02:47:12 AM »
Edited IG name and [WS] tag name.
No need to get that much, I'd say [WS]Cyclone is good

Offline Tyrone

• Official Member
    • Discord - JamesC#5276
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2018, 06:58:48 AM »
What was your relationship with Gambino and why did you leave them?

Offline Cyclone

• Reader
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2018, 02:15:31 PM »
I was a trial. I left because of an argument which led to the other side insulting me about my Trial rank.

"ARE YOU A FUCKING GAMBINO?"
"You are just a trial."

Edit: I'm thinking about joining again. I feel like it was a stupid reason. And it is. I should ignore cunts like him.

Offline Cyclone

• Reader
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2018, 11:09:56 PM »
I am still interested in being a part of White Shadows.

Offline Cyclone

• Reader
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2018, 04:46:09 PM »
Still interested, activity is still going still. I will be waiting for news.

Offline Cyclone

• Reader
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2018, 05:08:12 PM »
Still interested, waiting for the news.

Offline Cyclone

• Reader
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2018, 09:52:28 PM »
Hello, may I know how my application is doing? I have been trying to be patient but I am so curious about the status of my application.

Offline Tyrone

• Official Member
    • Discord - JamesC#5276
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2018, 11:09:37 PM »
No need to bumb your application, we know that you are interested and you are currently in application process which might take long as you thought. All I can tell you is to remain patient and interacting with us. You can find us in our discord server or in Mudoo RPG and any other game platforms.