Author Topic: Why not Different applications for different games?  (Read 37 times)

Offline Bennzy

• Reader
  • Bennzy"Happy"Trapani
    • ArgonathRPG - BennzyTrapani
Why not Different applications for different games?
« on: November 09, 2018, 05:08:44 PM »
Why not Different applications for different major games [WS] usually plays?

There should be different applications because in current application system the questions are about ARGONATH, and [WS] is a multi gaming clan, what if some other guy likes the clan and he wants to join? will he be forced to join argonath to join the clan?

I hope [WS] leadership will find out a solution about it or tell me if i'm wrong.

@KyleSforza
@Darxez
@IceManC

P.S: Move it to the right section if it isn't in one.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 04:01:23 PM by Bennzy »

Offline Samuel_Fortune

• Reader
Re: Why not Different applications for different games?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 05:47:15 PM »
No, actually WS is a gaming clan, join it whether in Mudoo or Argo, or any community. Be in touch with Mudoo members, that's it, I guess.

Offline Darxez

• WS Leader
    • ArgonathRPG - [WS]Darxez
    • Discord - Darxez#0269
    • Discord - Darxez#2413
Re: Why not Different applications for different games?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 07:33:33 PM »
Hi.

Since I used to be in White Shadows when we had this system, I will provide my feedback and reasoning of not supporting the return of Divisions.

The mainly issue caused by this was that the Clan was divided in multiple groups that didn't know each other, resulting in insults and conflict between different Divisions in a way that had a negative influence onto the clan. This is why the Division of the Clan won't happen again. However.
None of our players are forced to play certain games, simply since we "demand" it. We cannot demand our members to join certain games they don't enjoy, but we do expect effort to be made by them to at least interract with a few of our members.

So, if you apply for the Clan these days; You'll get the whole package.