Author Topic: [WS] Application - Bennzy  (Read 203 times)

Offline Bennzy

• Reader
  • Bennzy"Happy"Trapani
    • ArgonathRPG - BennzyTrapani
[WS] Application - Bennzy
« on: September 25, 2018, 04:47:36 PM »

Clan Application - Bennzy

A) General information about you:

In-Game nickname: Bennzy

Previously used nicknames: Ben Alone, Bennzy, Anton Lucian,Hustle Grey. Hustle, Hustle Glov, Anton Miltinov, Anton Manecotti, Anton Luciano, [FnF]Roman, Ben Alone , Roman Kraskov, Ben Kraskov, And Bennzy(maybe more but i don't remember)

Nationality: Paki

Languages you speak: Sindhi, Urdu and English.

What platform(s) do you game on? (PC/PlayStation/Xbox/Phone etc.) Pc and phone.

Link to your Steam/Origin/PSN/Xbox Live account(s) Don't have any.

Tell us a little bit about your gaming career. How you started gaming etc. Well, i used to play single player games when i was too young then when i became 12 then started playing SAMP.

Do you have any social media pages where the world can witness your gaming skills? (Twitch/Facebook Page/YouTube), List them down if yes : No.

Are you a part of any community? List down the communit(y/ies) and game(s) you play on if yes: Mudoo and Argonath, Samp.

B) Information regarding you and the SA-MP community (you can ignore this part if not applicable):

Name of the community you MAINLY play on: Mostly Mudoo, if i see any of my friend in argonath then i go there too.

Link to your forum accounts on the said community(Main forum, PD forum, FBI forum,etc): http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=29958

What divisions on SA-MP do you play on?(RP/TDM) RP

What's your favorite RP role: Businessman

Previous clans/groups and reason for leaving them:
Trapani, closed.
GS, closed.
FnF Closed.
Kraskov, closed.
Luciano, kicked, because of buying drugs from members.
VIS, because Gvardia/CM used to kill us on regular basis  :lol2:
Grey, no reason.
Corler, closed.
Manecotti, closed.
Maybe more but don't remember currently.

Have you ever been banned? If yes, link us to your unban requests, tell us how many times you were banned, explain why and tell us how did the bans change you if they ever did: Twice, http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=120262.msg1881285#msg1881285
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=124785.msg1947696#msg1947696

Date of registration on the community: 26-12-2016

C) Information regarding you and the White Shadows Clan

How did you know about WS? From Argonath.

Why do you want to join this clan:  Because to make friends, to help it in growing in various games and to learn roleplay if you guys still play SAMP.

Will you obey the rules, and accept any punishment that may follow if you should break a rule: Ofcourse.

What does WS mean to you: A friendly, serious clan who respects others and other people respects this.

What are your plans as a WS member in the future? To help it in increasing their activity in SAMP and try to have fun with [WS] members in the community.

If given the opportunity, which role would you see yourself delving into in the future(Game Streamer/Gameplay Commentator/Social Media Influencer/Suggest your own way in which you can be useful to the clan) :  I'll do anything for the clan which the time will demand.

What will your GamerTag be with the [WS] tag: [WS]Legend
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 03:37:40 PM by IceManC »

Offline IceManC

• Once a Shadow... Always a Shadow.
    • ArgonathRPG - Volcom
    • Steam - IceManC
    • Discord - IceManC
    • Discord - IceManC- #0221
Re: [WS] Application - Bennzy
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 03:15:09 AM »
Fix your application.

Offline Bennzy

• Reader
  • Bennzy"Happy"Trapani
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 02:24:43 PM »

Offline IceManC

• ArgonathRPG - Volcom
    • Steam - IceManC
    • Discord - IceManC
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 06:33:23 PM »
Still wrong.

You have 24h to fix the application format, take a look on others applications and find the differences between theirs and yours.

Offline Bennzy

• Reader
  • Bennzy"Happy"Trapani
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 03:28:07 PM »
Still wrong.

You have 24h to fix the application format, take a look on others applications and find the differences between theirs and yours.
Now?
If still it's not fixed then please tell me what was wrong before denying me.

Offline IceManC

• ArgonathRPG - Volcom
    • Steam - IceManC
    • Discord - IceManC
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 03:24:42 PM »
It's ok now.

Offline IceManC

• ArgonathRPG - Volcom
    • Steam - IceManC
    • Discord - IceManC
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 03:37:31 PM »

Hello Bennzy!

Your application has been NOTED. I will be in charge of processing your application. If you have anything you wish to divulge in private, please do not hesitate to PM me.

If any fields in your application are invalid, you will be requested to fix it or you may be denied for failure to fill out a valid application.
In addition, several more questions may be asked during the course of your application, to get a better view of you.

The Official Council will review your application and verify most of your answers. After a vote has taken place between the members of the Council, you will either be accepted or denied depending on whether or not you received more positive votes, or more negative votes.

We believe in the principle of 'Quality not Quantity', and recognize this as the clan's motto. We review each application with fine detail, and as a result you may have to wait a while to receive a verdict on your application - this could be due to various factors. We ask that you remain patient during this time.

Signed,
IceManC-
White Shadows Clan Council

Offline Bennzy

• Reader
  • Bennzy"Happy"Trapani
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2018, 03:54:13 PM »

Hello Bennzy!

Your application has been NOTED. I will be in charge of processing your application. If you have anything you wish to divulge in private, please do not hesitate to PM me.

If any fields in your application are invalid, you will be requested to fix it or you may be denied for failure to fill out a valid application.
In addition, several more questions may be asked during the course of your application, to get a better view of you.

The Official Council will review your application and verify most of your answers. After a vote has taken place between the members of the Council, you will either be accepted or denied depending on whether or not you received more positive votes, or more negative votes.

We believe in the principle of 'Quality not Quantity', and recognize this as the clan's motto. We review each application with fine detail, and as a result you may have to wait a while to receive a verdict on your application - this could be due to various factors. We ask that you remain patient during this time.

Signed,
IceManC-
White Shadows Clan Council

Thanks Ice, btw i don't play Argonath on regular basis, i do login there twice or thrice a month, but you can find me in Mudoo anytime my name is Mike Legend there.

Offline IceManC

• ArgonathRPG - Volcom
    • Steam - IceManC
    • Discord - IceManC
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 02:08:59 AM »
If your name is Mike Legend where you mainly play why in the application you told your name is Bennzy?

Also if you get accepted you will never use the name [WS]Legend, we already have one [WS]Legend.

Offline Bennzy

• Reader
  • Bennzy"Happy"Trapani
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 01:21:00 PM »
If your name is Mike Legend where you mainly play why in the application you told your name is Bennzy?

Also if you get accepted you will never use the name [WS]Legend, we already have one [WS]Legend.
I used the name Bennzy because [WS] is mainly created in argo and questions of the applications are also about argonath.

And i checked the current Member list of [WS] there was not any member called "[WS]Legend" so i thought the guy left or was kicked.

And my name will be [WS]Richard if he is still in [WS].

Offline Dexter

• WS4LIFE
    • ArgonathRPG - AryaN
    • Skype - ankit.hans
    • Discord - Dexter#4252
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 07:40:47 AM »
How's your activity in mudoo?
Are you getting along with other clan members?
Also Contact me ig (mudoo)  whenever u see me online.

Offline Bennzy

• Reader
  • Bennzy"Happy"Trapani
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2018, 04:36:13 PM »
How's your activity in mudoo?
Are you getting along with other clan members?
Also Contact me ig (mudoo)  whenever u see me online.
Activity is going average, not too high, not too low, i almost login everyday.

I didn't see any [WS] since i applied but just Leo for once, but at that time, i was in hurry so i didn't meet him.

I don't know what's your name there, is it [WS]Dexter_Smith?

Offline Dexter

• WS4LIFE
    • ArgonathRPG - AryaN
    • Skype - ankit.hans
    • Discord - Dexter#4252
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2018, 05:34:32 AM »
I often see clan members ig.  We got many clan members active in mudoo. Approach them and interact. This will help us to analyze the changes in you from the last time you applied till now

And Good Luck :)