Author Topic: Black Desert Online  (Read 750 times)

Offline [WS]Teddy

• EX WS
    • ArgonathRPG - [WS]Teddy
    • Steam - [WS]Teddy
    • Discord - MrT3ddy
    • Teddy
Black Desert Online
« on: March 04, 2017, 08:55:48 PM »
[youtube]cjniChD6UiI[/youtube]

Okay, as many of you know I no life mmorpgs, and I play a lot of them. This one isn't the same, as most. It's combat system, it's entire core structure has been "modernized", or as they call it "next generation".

The combat system is a lot along the lines of Tera, free aiming, throw in dynamic combat and a heavy dependency on combo skills (you can still use action bar if you're a pleb), and you've got BDO's infuckincredible combat system. Side note: if you are actually a pleb go with a class that has higher defense and less combo, or you'll die. The easiest class is Valkyrie (tank/healer); very sustainable and secondly is Witch/Wizard; powerful AOEs and healing

Trading, and professions - This game you can actually setup wagons or use a donkey, camel, etc. to transport trade goods across land (and ships across water, duh). The trade system is quite in depth with markets, market history, demand, stock, and fancy dancy economical things. You can be a trader, or you can be someone who makes shit to trade from the typical bunch of crafting, gathering, farming, cooking, alchemy but this goes a bit more where you can hire workers to do it for you. #lazyftw.

Guilds, and PVP - You can create a guild and kill people. Okay, you can capture towns, all of them, and run them as a guild and defend against siege attacks from other guilds. If you run an area, you actually can manage things like taxes. Pretty cute.

I am in fucking love with this game. Just saying, now one of you Nigerians who play mmos join me.

"Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground."
- Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Slavik

• EX WS
Re: Black Desert Online
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 08:01:46 AM »
How much is it Teddy?

Slavik made 297 bans - [WS]Mikro

Offline [WS]Teddy

• EX WS
    • Steam - [WS]Teddy
    • Discord - MrT3ddy
    • Teddy
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 02:08:59 PM »
How much is it Teddy?

There's a free trial for 7 days, after that the cheapest is $9.99, $20, and $25 (normally $50). The base on for $9.99 comes with just access to the game; the other two come with perks. I am getting the explorer one soon.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/shop/GamePass.html

- Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Slavik

• EX WS
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 06:44:19 PM »
For some reason , can't access their website

says something that my country is restricted or some shit like that

But the game looks promising, really would like to try it

Slavik made 297 bans - [WS]Mikro

Offline Emmett

• EX WS
    • Steam - joppz
    • Discord - lassekongo
    • Discord - Joppe
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 10:07:01 PM »
Yes, looks very interesting indeed!

i7 7700k @5Ghz Liquid cooled | 32GB 3200Mhz Corsair DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080TI 11GB Liquid cooled | Corsair Force 240GBx2 | WD Blue 1TBx3

LG 34" Ultrawide G-Sync IPS 165hz | Anne Pro Gateron Browns | Finalmouse Ultralight Pro | Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma V2 | RØDE NT-USB

Offline [WS]Teddy

• EX WS
    • Steam - [WS]Teddy
    • Discord - MrT3ddy
    • Teddy
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 01:01:45 PM »
I have a series of 7 day game passes; it's like the trial but if you reach level 40 or buy the game, I get rewards.

If you're interested, ask me! (I don't think it can extend the trial, I think it's one or the other)

Yes, yes, I couldn't wait for the trial to expire so I bought the game my self :D

- Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Dwayne

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 10:35:39 AM »
Anyone playing BDO? I love the game. Every MMO player should at least give it a chance. You'll be surprised how good it is.