Author Topic: Clan Council Application  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Brokman

• Honorary Member
  • WS for the Best and the Worst
    • PSN - brokman21
    • Skype - wsbrokman
    • Steam - thebrokman
    • Brokman's Pictures
Clan Council Application
« on: January 09, 2017, 12:32:52 PM »
WS Clan Council

Applications Open: 10th January 2017
Applications Close: 25 January 2017

Election Open: 1st February 2017
Election Close: 12 February 2017
Prolonged : 17 February 2017

The Clan Council is responsible for overseeing recruitment, guiding members and leading projects. We are looking for active and enthusiastic individuals to take this important position. If you are interested, complete the application below and Post it here.

Any member of the White Shadows can apply.

Application Form

Code: (FORM) [Select]
[b]In-game Name:[/b]

[b]When did you join the clan?:[/b]

[b]Your Manifesto:[/b]
[i]Why should you be chosen as Council? What have you contributed to WS? What will you contribute in the future?[/i]

Offline Dean

• EX WS
Re: Clan Council Application
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 02:59:32 PM »
In-game Name: [WS]Dean

When did you join the clan?: Around 2014 I believe.

Your Manifesto: I am to bring more people to the clan from games beside SA:MP Argonath. I play actively on LS-RP and multiple games on xBox ONE. I'd like the opportunity to come back to the position of Council which I lost after I moved out of the house this year. I'm also coming back to SWTOR which was successful before. I'm more motivated than ever to return to the position and give the clan a boost in activity. I believe in quality over quantity and always uphold that standard.
Why should you be chosen as Council? What have you contributed to WS? What will you contribute in the future?  I have been council before, but I lost the position after I lost internet connection due to moving out of my parents house. I was active as a SWTOR council and later as a regular WS Clan Council. I aim to contribute by bringing in new people and content. I've developed a skill for graphical design over my time on SA:MP and I believe that could be of use. For the most part I believe my experience within the clan and the SA:MP community is mostly of use.

[SA:MP]
Argonath: Ex-FBI Director, SAPD Lieutenant, SWAT Operative
LS:RP: LSPD Police Officer III - Gang Enforcement Detail

[SWTOR]
Sith Lord

Offline Kostas

• Inactive Member
    • Skype - mr.fames21
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 12:43:20 AM »
In-game Name:[WS]Kostas Evans

When did you join the clan?:May 2015

Your Manifesto:I became a counsil on my first few months in the clan. Wasn't that much of a successful run, mainly due to inactivity. Fact is, my activity is and will always be rather weird. But I do like this clan and would love to see it back on its feet. I've joined several gaming "waves" of this clan while I have been around, atleast the games I could get my hands on. I currently have access to Minecraft(which I'd always be up for), Argonath RPG SAMP(Though my activity warries between 50 hours a week and 50seconds a week), ARK(recently bought it, I play it most of my free time) and CSGO(Though I aint much of a fan, so I don't really play it any more. I guess some day... I may.).
I'd be up for several projects and "groupings" on those games, especially SAMP Argo.
About getting people to join us. I can only serve as a possible role model, while being a criminal on argonath, hopefully getting people interested into joining the clan.

Offline KyleSforza

• DonSforza
  • WS Managment
  • Millionaire Philanthropist
    • ArgonathRPG - Matt Murdock
    • PSN - KyleSforza
    • Skype - ParkerEthan
    • Steam - KyleSforza
    • Xbox Live - KyleSforza
    • Discord - KyleSforza
    • IRL Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 02:16:37 PM »
In-game Name:[WS]KyleSforza

When did you join the clan?:October 2016

Your Manifesto:
To begin with, its my activity. I am very active across the forums, discord and in game. Friendship is what I have contributed here, as you can already notice most if not all the new applicants we have been receiving since my acceptance have mentioned me as a friend, I have had interactions with a minimum 90% of them if not all, and I am one of the few who actively participate in voting and putting a detailed view forward about each and every applicant. As a Clan Council I'd like to bring further interactions between clan members and the applicants, providing applicants new ways to interact with us. While I do have a PlayStation 4 and a massive PC Game library, I'd like to help spread WS where our current roots are, which is SA:MP. While most RPG servers does not allow clans, I do have a few different communities we can certainly thrive in(a man likes to chill you know xD ).

I do understand that my short span here might prove to be a negative in regards to my app, but I have had massive clan interactions in this short period (Just do !levels on Discord  :lol2: :lol2: ) , I'm a friend with all members and to be honest, I'd had been here since 2011 if WS allowed mafia members back then, well I have been here since my return and plan to stay a very long time.

Edit : Thank you Teddy.
White Shadow means family, and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Offline Webster

• Hero
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 05:57:00 PM »
In-game Name: Jay_Hunter

When did you join the clan?: 2011/12

Your Manifesto:
I am a very active member with leading abilities that could benefit for WS's future, that includes properly overseeing applicants, organizing clan events and simply bringing back the whole family together. I've been a part of this family for a long time and there's nothing more I hate than seeing us fall like this, I am willing to dedicate the spare time I have to contribute to the clan as much as I can alongside my fellow leadership members.

Offline [WS]Teddy

• Veteran
    • ArgonathRPG - [WS]Teddy
    • Steam - [WS]Teddy
    • Discord - MrT3ddy
    • Teddy
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 09:06:23 PM »

"Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground."
- Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Brokman

• Honorary Member
    • PSN - brokman21
    • Skype - wsbrokman
    • Steam - thebrokman
    • Brokman's Pictures
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 07:37:22 PM »
Applications are closed. Members who applied will be candidate for Deputy Counselor seats in Clan Council.
Members+ of the Clan will vote for their candidate during election that will take place soon.

Thank you to all candidates for participating and showing interest for taking responsabilities in the Clan.

Offline Brokman

• Honorary Member
    • PSN - brokman21
    • Skype - wsbrokman
    • Steam - thebrokman
    • Brokman's Pictures
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2017, 09:18:39 AM »
Votes for Deputy Couselor are OPEN.

Cadidates are :
- Dean
- Kostas
- Kyle
- Webster

All Members have to vote for one candidate. Both candidates with most vote will be elected Deputy Counselor.

Send your votes to me by PM.
Participation to vote will also be an activity check based on curent active member list.

Election opens today and will be closed the 12th february 2017 at 14:00.
Failling to vote will result to get inactive status.

Offline Thomas

• WS Leadership
    • Skype - onnonip@gmail.com
    • Discord - [WS]Thomas#5080
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2017, 05:18:52 PM »
The votes for Deputy Couselor are now CLOSED!

Offline Brokman

• Honorary Member
    • PSN - brokman21
    • Skype - wsbrokman
    • Steam - thebrokman
    • Brokman's Pictures
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 10:04:41 AM »
Due to lack of participation in the election, the vote is PROLONGED to 17 February 2017 at 17:00 PM.

In fact, only 12 Members participate to the vote on 28 officialy active Members. This is lame.
I remind that Members who fail to particiapte to vote will be recorded inactive.

I am waiting for your votes in PM. No worries for members who already voted, your choise has been counted.

Offline Thomas

• WS Leadership
    • Skype - onnonip@gmail.com
    • Discord - [WS]Thomas#5080
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2017, 01:15:43 PM »
Due to lack of participation in the election, the vote is PROLONGED to 17 February 2017 at 17:00 PM.

In fact, only 12 Members participate to the vote on 28 officialy active Members. This is lame.
I remind that Members who fail to particiapte to vote will be recorded inactive.

I am waiting for your votes in PM. No worries for members who already voted, your choise has been counted.
The votes are closed again, I hope more members voted this time.

Goodluck to all applicants.

Offline Brokman

• Honorary Member
    • PSN - brokman21
    • Skype - wsbrokman
    • Steam - thebrokman
    • Brokman's Pictures
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2017, 06:40:14 PM »
After a 17 days for voting, only 18 members participated. This is disapointing and will bring consequences.

For the result,

Webster got 8 votes
KyleSforza got 4 votes
Kostas got 3 votes
Dean. got 3 votes

Webster and KyleSforza have been elected to Deputy Counselor by the active members!
Congratulation to them. Thank you Kostas and Dean for proposing yourself to get more responsabilities. Even if members didn't elected you, your application and your interest wont be forgotten.