Author Topic: Riders of Icarus  (Read 1289 times)

Offline [WS]Teddy

• Veteran
    • ArgonathRPG - [WS]Teddy
    • Steam - [WS]Teddy
    • Discord - MrT3ddy
    • Teddy
Riders of Icarus
« on: July 15, 2016, 06:53:49 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEFGMWA4sJM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEFGMWA4sJM</a>

This is an MMORPG that is F2P and focuses primarily on mounts and obtaining mounts, there are a shit ton of mounts you can get, pretty much anything within the game. You can also make them pets to fight alongside you. In addition to mounted combat focus, the game has some fairly unique combat mechanics that set it apart from the rest.

The game has been in open beta for roughly a week and has had very minimal issues, the level cap is currently 25 for open beta although they're planning to increase to 35 later this month, and increase later after open beta.

I play on North America Hakain, or don't it's okay. It's a great game though, in only a few days I've played over 45 hours already. It's that good and addicting.

"Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground."
- Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Bruce

• Regular
Re: Riders of Icarus
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 07:25:32 PM »
Even tho i'm not a big fan of MMORPGs i always liked to give these kind of games a shot. Definitely will give this one a shot.

Offline Manoni

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 08:59:22 PM »
Will try it if I don't like WoW Legion.

Offline [WS]Teddy

• Veteran
    • ArgonathRPG - [WS]Teddy
    • Steam - [WS]Teddy
    • Discord - MrT3ddy
    • Teddy
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 02:02:53 AM »
Even tho i'm not a big fan of MMORPGs i always liked to give these kind of games a shot. Definitely will give this one a shot.

If you aren't a fan of MMORPGs you probably won't like this, while some of the mechanics are different, the grinding and quest based ideology behind the MMORPG genre is very much present in this. You will grind a lot. You will do a fuck ton of quests. But hey, I guess it depends what you don't like about MMORPGS :P

Will try it if I don't like WoW Legion.

Let me know what you think of it, I've thought about it myself just haven't looked into it enough yet :)

"Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground."
- Theodore Roosevelt