Author Topic: Clan update - February 2016  (Read 1543 times)

Offline SeanC

• Honorary Member
  • Unhappily married to PulseEffect
    • Skype - SeanC1607
Clan update - February 2016
« on: February 01, 2016, 09:57:13 AM »
Yo.

It is almost a year since the clan has had a major change in which the clan was merged from a divisional structure into a one clan structure. Since there, a lot of things have changed and most have been analyzed to come with a new idea and system to keep the clan going towards the right direction. Today, I announce a few changes that will take effect in the clan system immediately.

From now on wards, the clan will be completely based on Argonath RPG SA:MP server. Due to the lacking of activity in other games and platform, we have decided to concentrate completely on being an Argonath SA:MP clan. However, this does not mean that we no longer support any other game. Members are free to try and bring the clan activity into any game or platform and if it turns out successful, a further decision will be made on how we will approach that matter but as of now, SA:MP will be the main game of the clan which also means recruitment will be completely based on SA:MP too (this shouldn't be an issue either considering for a while now the interest has been for SA:MP).

A new and updated WS Code and WS Rules will be posted following this announcement. Members are advised to read through both documents to keep yourself updated with the clan system. If further information is required, the WS Code is a document which explains the operation of the clan whiles the rules will include information of rules to be followed as a member of the clan.

Other than that, we are also bringing back the trial member rank in which it will have its own system. From now on, an accepted applicant may or may not be put through a trial membership where they will have a limited access and will be closely watched by the clan before coming with a final decision of acceptance or denial from the clan. Considering that we seek for the highest quality of people to become a Shadows, we hope that this system will help us to come with a precise decision.

Another change is the clan operation. As the members may already know from the topic set in the members area, we have all agreed that the clan needs a new idea to keep it going and being fun and productive in that time too. Therefore we have decide to change the way we will operate as a clan, rather than trying to be a group of people being in a clan, we will be operating on a different basis where everything have to come together through role-playing. Any further questions about this may be asked directly to me and further information will be released for the members as well in the near future.

We also make change a on the rule of the clan tag. From now on wards, we will allow the members to remove the WS tag wherever it is necessary but with prior permission from the leadership. This is because we do not want the tag to become an interference between a member and joining a group which may actually require a tag more. We will expect full cooperation from members who decides to take this rule to know some matters on their own and not forget that they are a Shadows even without the tag in their name. This also means that we will allow other group members to apply for the clan without the need of leaving their group but we will still disallow the joining of other clan or allowing other clan member to join.

On a final note, we also recommend our clan members and interests to join us at Discord. Discord is an alternative application of Skype and Teamspeak and offers some interesting features. You may download it here on your computer or phone and you may use this link to join our server.

There will also be a change in the leadership but that will follow up in the near future.

I hope these changes will lead the clan towards the right direction and that members will support everything that we have had in our minds. Furthermore, if you have any questions about any matter of the above, you may speak to me directly through forum PM, Skype or wherever you prefer.

That is all for now, buh-bye.

Offline Fuzzy

• EX WS
    • Steam - tehhfuzz
Re: Clan update - February 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 05:47:16 PM »

Offline Marcus

• Ol' mate
  • EX WS
  • WS4LIFE - Loyalty.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 06:51:38 PM »
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not"

Offline Dean

• EX WS
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 07:30:32 AM »
[SA:MP]
Argonath: Ex-FBI Director, SAPD Lieutenant, SWAT Operative
LS:RP: LSPD Police Officer III - Gang Enforcement Detail

[SWTOR]
Sith Lord

Offline Spike

• EX WS
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 05:27:59 PM »
White Shadow

Offline Leonardo

• Hero
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 03:47:58 AM »
those post above are the reason of why i love this clan

Offline Manoni

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 03:52:15 AM »

Offline SeanC

• Honorary Member
    • Skype - SeanC1607
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 04:34:45 AM »
You people are out of control.

Offline Thomas_C

• Inactive Member
  • Owned you... penguin!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 02:24:45 PM »

On topic though:
Signed by: [WS]Thomas_C

Offline brian

• WS Battlefield Commander
  • Hero
  • Brian_199618
    • PSN - Brian_199618
    • Steam - B. Kupchenko   /   S. Bristow
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 04:21:46 PM »
As long as I get to stay Corleone in SAMP I'm ok lol.

"O'er azure skies and emerald plains where freedom and justice prevail.
With courage and strength we'll fight to the end for liberty in our land."
- USEA National Anthem Hymn of Liberty
SAMP: Brian_Corleone

Offline SeanC

• Honorary Member
    • Skype - SeanC1607
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 04:55:35 PM »
As long as I get to stay Corleone in SAMP I'm ok lol.
Check members area and make a request, just to notify us too in the process.

Offline Ezio Auditore

• Fear not the darkness - but welcome its embrace.
  • EX WS
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2016, 01:19:05 AM »
Very well done changes, good work Sean and whoever else was involved.
Whenever a man blindly follows the truth, remember - Nothing is true.

When something is prohibited, by morality or law, remember - Everything is Permitted.

We work in the Dark to serve the Light. We are The Assassins.