Author Topic: Complaint - [WS]Bruce_McCane  (Read 1953 times)

Offline Ntinos

• Regular
Complaint - [WS]Bruce_McCane
« on: June 20, 2015, 02:43:44 PM »
Member's name: [WS]Bruce_McCane
Date (DD/MM/YYYY) and time: 19/6/2015 | Around midnight.
What did he/she do? Provoking/disrespecting in /p chat.
Evidence (if applicable): To be added within 10 minutes.

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/w174ut.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/10qjg3k.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2lnu0jt.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/s16pg3.jpg[/IMG]
I doubt you tolerate such unacceptable behavior, especially though /p chat which clearly is a total harass to your perfect reputation. Sorry for bad editing and random chatting, I am bad at that.

Offline ~Legend~

• Honorary Member
    • @Wshadowclan
Re: Complaint - [WS]Bruce_McCane
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 03:19:31 PM »
Hi Charles,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

We take complaints and feedback about our members very seriously.

The WS Clan Council and Leadership have begun investigating this and will aim to get back to you shortly.
In the meantime if you have any more information, especially regarding action taken by the Admin Team or further incidents then please let us know.

Legend
WS Leader

Offline Ntinos

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 05:30:58 PM »
There were no actions taken by the admin team whatsoever.  [GSF]Adam looked into my report but no any kind of punishment was shown in my screen, you can ask your member for that.

I am into searching for further possible evidence regarding this case.

Note: Forum PM sent to [WS]Legend.

Offline Ntinos

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 09:05:42 PM »
Took sometime to talk with [GSF]Adam about the incident and here is his words

Offline Manoni

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 09:35:57 PM »
I would like that Bruce explain his side of the history here.

Offline Bruce

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 09:38:39 PM »
So on every report there should be a warning? nice logic. I was warned about provoking you and your friend with a /pm.

I'm not gonna say anything related to this since it's just the feeling of being butthurt. I can talk with whoever wants to handle it over skype. Not here. It's not something to handle in public.

Thanks for your time.
Bruce

Offline Manoni

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2015, 09:39:42 PM »
Fair enough. Please, send a forum PM to me and Legend explaining your side of history.

Also charles, send me the PM you've sent to Legend, please.

Offline Ntinos

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 09:43:18 PM »
So on every report there should be a warning? nice logic. I was warned about provoking you and your friend with a /pm.

I'm not gonna say anything related to this since it's just the feeling of being butthurt. I can talk with whoever wants to handle it over skype. Not here. It's not something to handle in public.

Thanks for your time.
Bruce
People who bring moms as a curse, yes, they deserve to be warned and even more than that.

I was not warned at all. Before bringing up a lie, put some effort to it. As you see, I speak with screenshots.

And please explain the feeling of being 'butthurt'.

@Manoni
I've sent him the very last screenshot which includes Adam's words.

Offline Caltson

• Honorary Member
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2015, 09:45:57 PM »
Guys, please stop attacking each other. This complaint topic is something the leadership takes very serious and should not be used as an extra source to argue or fight each other.

Offline Bruce

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2015, 09:59:47 PM »
Can someone lock the report till I talk with leaders of the clan regarding it? The comments from the opposite side are just pathetic.

Offline ~Legend~

• Honorary Member
    • @Wshadowclan
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2015, 10:02:19 PM »
Can someone lock the report till I talk with leaders of the clan regarding it? The comments from the opposite side are just pathetic.

I have already contacted you directly about this.

I will move this here so that everyone has a record.

After a quick look to the screenshots once more, I do not see any minor provoking words by me nor my friend Lawrence_Dentico. My friend and I both clearly felt offended about his words in the first place. "It's not my fault you recruit unskilled people for RP" - refers to our group (Long Beach Mob).

After that, I see me wondering who gave him WS tag since I've never witnessed such provocations from a WS member especially on public chat. I doubt my words were that disrespectful as well as the 'shut up' my friend replied.

Offline Bruce

• Regular
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2015, 11:28:08 PM »
Okay after a better looking at the situation, I did realized that indeed I did provoke and also offender both Charles and Lawrence 2 days ago and I would like to sincerely apology to both of you. I had no full control on my anger on the situation and over reacted.

Offline Manoni

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2015, 11:51:37 PM »
After checking this situation and discussing it, the WS Leadership gives it conclusion:

We have decided to give Bruce a warning as some less considerate things were said by him, which were totally uncalled for.
However, we have also taken into account the situation in context where it appears that minor provocations were made by both sides, which is why we have decided not to issue a harsher punishment.

Bruce has admitted that his actions were not right and that he made a mistake like everyone could have done it, it is good for us that he realizes that this got out of his hands due to argues and provocations that were made for both parties, we expect that Charles considers that too.

Within this, Bruce himself has suggested to apologize to Charles and Lawrence in game, which is something that will be up to him to decide if he does it or not as we, as Clan, consider that this issue gets solved by the ending of this report.

Signed,
Manoni
WS Co-Leader