Author Topic: Complaint - [WS]Russell  (Read 1436 times)

Offline IceManC

• WS Clan Council
  • Once a Shadow... Always a Shadow.
    • ArgonathRPG - Volcom
    • Steam - IceManC
    • Discord - IceManC
    • Discord - IceManC- #0221
Complaint - [WS]Russell
« on: June 26, 2015, 12:56:02 PM »
I Have got banned from Argonath RPG SA-MP community because "get another server to complain"

I Will explain myself, but first i want to say that i will accept any punishment from the WS HQ.

I owned a property since january, a very important property to me was a symbol of a 3 years fight between Marques and Diablos with different wars for the building, and just yesterday Rusty came online and decided to sell it without asking anything and i asked him why he sold it, he said "try to be more active" how i can be more active if when im at home i'm playing sa-mp? yeah i got pissed off and gone very fast to the building trying to buy it, when i was typing the command came a soprano and stole it from me, MarioSoprano, i pmed him to give it back to me, he didn't accepted and started to provoke me then i said "i'm going to fuck you up idc" and then got banned

Im sorry for this, and im accepting any punishment that WS HQ feels right to apply me

Offline Slatos

• Your favourite
  • 1337 Member
  • Never trust ファジーヤギ
    • Skype - mrcompleto
    • Steam - Slatos
Re: [WS]Russell
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 06:18:17 PM »

After a long discussion, the WS Leadership and the WS Management have decided to issue a warning to Russell.

We have decided to do so due to the fact that Russell is a Senior Member. We have taken a look at this situation from all the possible prespectives and because of that we decided not to issue a harsher punishment.

Without further subject, we'd like to let Russell know that we thank him for filling this Report and for admitting to his acts.

Signed,
Slatos
WS Co-Leader

"Guess who's back... back again?"