Author Topic: [WS] Application - Tyrone Morrison  (Read 50 times)

Andrew. and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online Andrew.

• Regular
[WS] Application - Tyrone Morrison
« on: September 19, 2018, 04:15:28 PM »

Clan Application - Tyrone Morrison

A) General information about you:

In-Game nickname: Tyrone_Morrison

Previously used nicknames: Lyuben Gotsev (Others restricted due to FBI classified information)

Nationality: Bulgaria

Languages you speak: Turkish, Bulgarian and English

What platform(s) do you game on? (PC/PlayStation/Xbox/Phone etc.) PC

Link to your Steam/Origin/PSN/Xbox Live account(s) N/A

Tell us a little bit about your gaming career. How you started gaming etc. Well I started gaming when I was 8 years old. I used to play CS 1.6 those days then I moved to SAMP in 2014. I used to play SAMP daily till this year and other games of course.

Do you have any social media pages where the world can witness your gaming skills? (Twitch/Facebook Page/YouTube), List them down if yes : I do but I do not share it ( Kyle knows me already)

Are you a part of any community? List down the communit(y/ies) and game(s) you play on if yes: Mudoo RPG

B) Information regarding you and the SA-MP community (you can ignore this part if not applicable):

Name of the community you MAINLY play on: Mudoo RPG

Link to your forum accounts on the said community(Main forum, PD forum, FBI forum,etc): Main forum - https://forum.mudoogaming.com/index.php?/profile/42-tyrone/
SAPD forum - https://pd.sagov.us/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=63
FBI forum - https://fbi.sagov.us/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=51&sid=ae1df57c46340b3da4ed4cdacbb29613

What divisions on SA-MP do you play on?(RP/TDM) RP

What's your favorite RP role: Agent and Officer

Previous clans/groups and reason for leaving them: Gambino - Personall issues between my cousin.

Have you ever been banned? If yes, link us to your unban requests, tell us how many times you were banned, explain why and tell us how did the bans change you if they ever did: N/A

Date of registration on the community: July 3, 2017

C) Information regarding you and the White Shadows Clan

How did you know about WS? I know White Shadows from long time. I have applied for it before and I have been denied because I was lacking experience then.

Why do you want to join this clan:  I want to join WS because of its members and the roleplay environment. WS is not only a roleplay group, it is one family. I have been watching WS for over years forum and in game both. I see how they support each other when they have hard times IRL and IG both and that motivates me to join WS. I am looking for a great environment and of course become one of the Shadows.

Will you obey the rules, and accept any punishment that may follow if you should break a rule: I am always obeying the rules since I am Moderator in the server I am playing.

What does WS mean to you: WS means a great gaming clan with loyal, respectful and friendly members.

What are your plans as a WS member in the future? My plans as a WS are being loyal to the clan, friendly, respectful , honest and equal to everyone.

If given the opportunity, which role would you see yourself delving into in the future(Game Streamer/Gameplay Commentator/Social Media Influencer/Suggest your own way in which you can be useful to the clan) : I would be a role model and good example to the others how WS acts to others and to its members.

What will your GamerTag be with the [WS] tag: [WS]Tyrone_Morrison

Offline Rei

• Official Member
Re: [WS] Application - Tyrone Morrison
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 05:07:13 PM »
Best of luck :)

Online Andrew.

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 05:11:18 PM »
Thank you!

Offline Deka

• Official Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 01:30:49 PM »
Good luck :devil:

Online Andrew.

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 01:33:41 PM »
Thank you!  :devil:

Offline Aiden

• Official Member
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 10:49:59 AM »
Hi Tyrone,

Before we proceed your application, fix your application title.

Online Andrew.

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 11:30:27 AM »
Fixed. Thank you.

Offline IceManC

• Once a Shadow... Always a Shadow.
    • ArgonathRPG - Volcom
    • Steam - IceManC
    • Discord - IceManC
    • Discord - IceManC- #0221
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 01:44:17 PM »

Hello Tyrone Morrison!

Your application has been NOTED. I will be in charge of processing your application. If you have anything you wish to divulge in private, please do not hesitate to PM me.

If any fields in your application are invalid, you will be requested to fix it or you may be denied for failure to fill out a valid application.
In addition, several more questions may be asked during the course of your application, to get a better view of you.

The Official Council will review your application and verify most of your answers. After a vote has taken place between the members of the Council, you will either be accepted or denied depending on whether or not you received more positive votes, or more negative votes.

We believe in the principle of 'Quality not Quantity', and recognize this as the clan's motto. We review each application with fine detail, and as a result you may have to wait a while to receive a verdict on your application - this could be due to various factors. We ask that you remain patient during this time.

Signed,
IceManC
WS Clan Council

Online Andrew.

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2018, 01:52:36 PM »
Got it. Thank you!