Author Topic: [MMO] Group events  (Read 3209 times)

Offline Darxez

• FOR THE HORDE
Re: [MMO] Group events
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2015, 10:25:20 AM »
Someone pls fund me swtor expansion and boost me account pls, my irl friends readdicted me back to swtor, i guess you can be readdicted to mmos. pls sir can you give me some banter swtor

Get a month sub on G2A for 3-4 euros.

Offline PulseEffect

• Kicked
  • Veteran
  • Straight Outta WS
    • Skype - alexander.an2
    • Undead Assault II - Warcraft 3/Starcraft 2
  • Argonath: Wow there's a field for this?
  • Steam: Another useless field.
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2015, 10:29:27 AM »
Someone pls fund me swtor expansion and boost me account pls, my irl friends readdicted me back to swtor, i guess you can be readdicted to mmos. pls sir can you give me some banter swtor

Get a month sub on G2A for 3-4 euros.

does it look like im rich asfq?

Slatos you p250, flipping h8r, I'm DONE with you.

Offline Kostas

• WS Clan Council
    • Skype - mr.fames21
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2015, 03:00:51 PM »
Hey there guys. I recently got back to the game that introduced me to PC gaming. https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/play/
The game is called Lineage 2, and this is my first time playing on an official server, so I'm pretty much a noob, especially considering how much it has changed since like 2008 that I started. Anyway, if anyone is up for it. Let me know. It's a game that you can play for years and still have a lot to do. Oh, and you can become an actual hero! Only like 30 in all of the game.(actually server, but there are like 4 official servers in total, and this one is the most public as far as I know, plus EU). Oh and by the way, it's free to play! ;)