Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Complaint - [WS]Russell  (Read 1133 times)

Offline IceManC

• CS:GO Player
  • Once a Shadow... Always a Shadow.
Complaint - [WS]Russell
« on: June 26, 2015, 12:56:02 PM »
I Have got banned from Argonath RPG SA-MP community because "get another server to complain"

I Will explain myself, but first i want to say that i will accept any punishment from the WS HQ.

I owned a property since january, a very important property to me was a symbol of a 3 years fight between Marques and Diablos with different wars for the building, and just yesterday Rusty came online and decided to sell it without asking anything and i asked him why he sold it, he said "try to be more active" how i can be more active if when im at home i'm playing sa-mp? yeah i got pissed off and gone very fast to the building trying to buy it, when i was typing the command came a soprano and stole it from me, MarioSoprano, i pmed him to give it back to me, he didn't accepted and started to provoke me then i said "i'm going to fuck you up idc" and then got banned

Im sorry for this, and im accepting any punishment that WS HQ feels right to apply me
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 10:49:55 PM by ~Legend~ »
Former:
WS PSN Clan Council
WS PSN Leading Member
WS MTA:SA Member
WS SAMP Senior Member

Offline Slatos

• Your favourite
  • Never trust ファジーヤギ
    • Skype - mrcompleto
  • Steam: Slatos
Re: [WS]Russell
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 06:18:17 PM »

After a long discussion, the WS Leadership and the WS Management have decided to issue a warning to Russell.

We have decided to do so due to the fact that Russell is a Senior Member. We have taken a look at this situation from all the possible prespectives and because of that we decided not to issue a harsher punishment.

Without further subject, we'd like to let Russell know that we thank him for filling this Report and for admitting to his acts.

Signed,
Slatos
WS Co-Leader
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 06:19:58 PM by Caltson »

"Guess who's back... back again?"